1. The intro is the best intro of all time.
The version in Pokemon: The First Movie is a close second.
2. Ash, Brock, and Misty make the best team.
Sorry Ash’s new friends, you are just not that memorable.
3. Brock will always be the ultimate wingman.
The man is so confident, he navigates through life with his eyes closed.
4. Misty was your waifu before waifus.
A little tsundere never killed anyone.
5. Because he is Gary freaking Oak.
Gary is who you wanted to be as a kid.
6. No Pokemon is cooler than Squirtle.
The Squirtle Squad was so rad.
7. “Bye Bye Butterfree” gave you a serious case of the feels.
Just let the tears flow through you.
8. Cubone’s backstory broke your heart.
Image © OLM, Inc
We all have a special place in our hears for the lonely fellow.
9. This scene made you cry.
No, not again!
10. Mr. Mime is objectively creepy.
I don’t care how well he cleans, I don’t want any nightmares.
11. Professor Oak showed us that old folks are awesome.
And it’s not because they let us play with dangerous creatures.
12. Ash’s mom is pretty cool.
She reminds us why we love our mommies!
13. Prepare for trouble…
…and make it double!
14. This happens.
15. Pokemon showed us the magic of adventure.
If only I could have afforded to travel the world at the age of 10.
16. Even though Pokemon are used for battle, you should still show them love.
Because they will eat you if you don’t.
17. Even if you lose, you still win.
Take everyday in stride like Ash Ketchum.
18. Ash’s death scene hit you right in the honey nut feelios.
Pikachu’s tears will break your heart
19. Deep in our hearts, Pokemon will always make us go uguuu!