Nintendo of Japan officially announced that they are collaborating with Shueisha to release a Weekly Shonen Jump Famicom mini.
The “Nintendo Classic Mini Family Computer Weekly Shonen Jump 50th Anniversary Version” will launch on July 7. It’s part of Shueisha’s continued celebration of Weekly Shonen Jump, which includes video games based on their properties.
The Famicom mini will include the following 20 built-in game:
- Captain Tsubasa
- Captain Tsubasa 2
- Dragon Ball 3: Gokuden
- Dragon Ball Z: Kyoushuu! Saiyajin
- Dragon Ball: Shenron no Nazo
- Dragon Quest
- Famicom Jump: Hero Retsuden
- Famicom Jump II: Saikyou no Shichinin
- Hokuto no Ken
- Hokuto no Ken 3: Shin Seiki Souzou Seiken Restuden
- Kinnikuman: Kinnikusei Oui Soudatsusen
- Tag Team Match: Muscle
- Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu
- Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu Kanketsuhen
- Ankoku Shinwa: Yamato Takeru Densetsu
- Destiny of an Emperor
- Magical Taruruuto-ken: Fantastic World!!
- Rokudenashi Blues
- Sakigake!! Otokojuku Shippuu Ichi Gou Sei
Nintendo Classic Mini Family Computer Weekly Shonen Jump 50th Anniversary Version will retail in Japan for 7,980 yen ($73.33). There are no release plans outside of Japan, but Nintendo did a Nintendo Entertainment System mini (Famicom in Japan) and Super Nintendo Entertainment System mini (Super Famicom in Japan) in the West in 2016 and 2017, respectively.