Anime 21 Things You Experience as You Fall Into A Binge Hole
1. You try to practice restraint, so you won’t suffer like everyone else did while waiting for new episodes.
2. You will fail.
3. Socializing? Cooking? Leaving the bed? No, you are on a mission.
4. You start realizing the truth.
5. You take a brief pause, being amazed that you somehow avoided all of the major spoilers so far.
6. Enough thinking, more binging.
7. You can probably get away with calling in sick for a few days.
8. The opening and ending songs are looping in your mind, calling you back.
9. Slowly, you start to see everyone around you as if they were a part of the show.
10. They’ll disappoint you by not playing along with your shipping fantasies.
11. You have no one to talk to when you come across that awesome moment since EVERYONE has already watched the series.
12. You want to know more, but you can’t risk spoiling yourself.
13. Kiss your “currently watching list” good-bye, because you are now a victim of the binge hole.
14. The dread of catching up with the latest episode.
15. Now you have to wait a week before a new one comes out?
16. Even worse is when you finish the show.
17. What do you mean it will take a few years for a new season?
18. What do you mean a new season may never come out!?!?
19. You fall into crippling depression as you realize you may never watch a new episode from that series ever again and you may never find a show as good as that one.
20. Time to find something else to watch…
21. Oh hey, a new show! Better practice restraint, so you won’t suffer as everyone else did.