Voice actress Risa Taneda is returning from her hiatus. Talent agency Office Ozawa announced that Taneda will gradually return to voice work after receiving medical treatment for an unspecified throat issue.
Taneda has been on hiatus since August 2016 and she has been replaced in the following roles during that time:
- Kisaki Kondou – WWW.WORKING!!
- Erina Nakiri – Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma
- Mash Kyrielight – Fate/Grand Order
- Riveria Ljos Alf – Danmachi: Sword Oratoria
- Mio Kunosato – CHAOS;CHILDREN
- Miyako Shirakawa – Imouto Sae Ireba Ii.
- Artina Orion – The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
- Narrator – Break Out
Office Ozawa apologized to Taneda’s fans and any one who was worried about her health. Taneda’s comeback date has not been revealed nor has Office Ozawa confirmed that she will reprise her former roles.