Studio Trigger and A-1 Pictures announced that they were collaborating on an original series during Anime Expo. Days after the initial reveal, the studios have launched an official website and began streaming the first promo
DARLING in the FRANKXX is going to be a sci-fi series, but the studios are keeping the story under wraps for now. Instead, they used the stylish promo to announce the project’s staff:
- Director: Atsushi Nishigori (The iDOLM@STER director)
- Assistant Director: Toshifumi Akai (Sound of the Sky chief animation director)
- Script Composition: Atsushi Nishigori and Naotaka Hayashi (Plastic Memories creator)
- Chief Anime Director and Character Designer: Masayoshi Tanaka (Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day character designer)
- Mechanical Designer: Shigeto Koyama (Star Driver mecha designer)
- Action Director: Hiroyuki Imaishi (Kill la Kill director)
DARLING in the FRANKXX has an experienced staff and there are high expectations for them! Studio Trigger and A-1 Pictures will release more information at a later date, including a potential premiere window.
Are you going to follow DARLING in the FRANKXX?