Get ready for exciting changes to Love Live! School Idol Festival.
KLab announced that some BIG changes are coming to Love Live! School Idol Festival in the form of UI improvements and a new event. Plus no more worrying about consuming idol members with locked side stories!
One Dreamy Night Event
An exciting new event called One Dreamy Night is running from February 15 to February 24. You’ll have a chance to collect Event Points by playing a special Event Song. Collect enough Event Points and you could unlock an SR Ruby Kurosawa or SR Yoshiko Tsushima!
Player rankings and Achievement Awards are also being added for the event, which will allow for even more prizes. And for the first time, Score Ranking is being added, which will give awards to high-scoring players.
As with previous events, login bonuses will be given to players who login every day between February 15 to February 21. Players will receive one Love Gem per day they login.
New Improvements to Gameplay and UI
Here are the list of improvements that were made to Love Live! School Idol Festival:
- Control LP amounts for live shows – the more LP you spend, the more rewards you’ll receive.
- Improved practice partner auto-selection – additional filters were added to let players auto-select practice members of the same attribute of the base idol and to exempt members with locked side stories.
- Easier navigation to view equipped skills.
- Can skip Live Show results by tapping the screen.
- A new Club Member sorting option to sort members by number of School Idol Skills equipped.
- Auto Team Formations can be created by the Timing attribute.
- Auto Team Leader slot is given to the rarest member.
- Can see how many and what type of stickers you gain from a Practice Partner.
- Can choose if want to spend Love Gems or Scouting Tickets for Honor Student Scouting.
- Can sort Favorite Members by Member or Costume.
- Various UI improvements and fixes to minor issues.
Are you going to play the One Dreamy Night event in hopes for an SR Ruby or SR Yoshiko card?