The staff for the adaptation of Goblin Slayer has been revealed, and it’s filled with A-list talent.
Takaharu Ozaki (Girls’ Last Tour) is directing the project with Hideyuki Kurata (Made in Abyss / Drifters) in charge of the series composition and co-writing scripts with Yousuke Kuroda (My Hero Academia / Hellsing Ultimate). Takashi Nagayoshi (Girls’ Last Tour animation director) is designing the cast with WHITE FOX (Steins;Gate / Re:Zero) producing the animation.
It was previously announced that the voice cast from an earlier CD drama will reprise their roles. The cast includes:
- Yuichiro Umehara (Goro in DARLING in the FRANXX) as Goblin Slayer.
- Yui Ogura (Niko in Hozuki’s Coolheadedness) as Priestess.
- Nao Toyama (Chitoge Kirisaki in Nisekoi) as High Elf Archer.
- Yuka Iguchi (Tsukihi Araragi in Bakemonogatari) as Cow Girl.
- Maaya Uchida (Rikka Takanashi in Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions) as Guild Girl.
- Yuuichi Nakamura (Gray Fullbuster in Fairy Tail) as Dwarf Shaman.
- Tomokazu Sugita (Gintoki Sakata in Gintama) as Lizard Priest.
- Yoko Hikasa (Kyoko Kirigiri in Danganronpa The Animation) as Witch.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Souma Yukihira in Food Wars!) as Spearman.
Kumo Kagyu’s Goblin Slayer light novel series has gained notoriety for its graphic content and high impact violence. The series follows a man who’s dedicated to the extermination of goblins and he’ll use any means to achieve that goal. One day, he comes across a priestess whose party is attacked by a pack of goblins. Rumors of the Globin Slayer’s feats begin to spread.
A premiere date will be revealed at a later time.