We all love watching anime, but sometimes we do not want to admit that there is a cycle we go through while watching a series. And it all starts at the very beginning…
1. Being overwhelmed with all the options to choose from.
2. You finally pick a show after a few hours of internal debate.
Via The Gadget Flow
Rio Rainbow Gate! is going to be great!
3. You will have the opening stuck in your head all day.
4. After a few episodes, you have a new waifu or husbando.
Image © Trigger
Your love will forever be strong.
5. Your computer or phone background is based on the most currently watched anime.
Via Anon Forge
Sometimes even the ringtone or notification sound.
6. The series will become a part of your life.
Image © Shaft
Cliffhangers while you simulcast will leave you in a week of despair.
7. You tell everyone about the life changing series.
Image © Nickelodeon Animation Studios
It is a bit like having a sandwhich covered in jellyfish jelly.
8. The characters may become your new friends.
It’s an unbreakable bond.
9. You buy some of the merchandise, no matter how expensive.
You will have the perfect mantelpiece.
10. You are devastated when the main canon sinks your ship.
Good thing you are a captain of an armada.
11. You will cry when your favorite character dies.
It hurts even more if they were your waifu or husbando.
12. There will be a bittersweet feeling when the series ends.
Image © P.A. Works
You are happy to have experienced the series, but sad to see it end.
13. You get to do the cycle again, uguu!
Image © Manglobe